1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

=P

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by King Edward, Oct 6, 2008.

1. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

I die by GW, nice job Shaka... Fail on the non PvP kill tho.
    And Kodran scoops up the loot, enjoy my sweet bloodwood. *sigh*
    Knowing that they are all in the same alliance made me bank my 2 usual artis I carry. *winks*:bowdown:

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Translation:

I'm still horrible and I died but now I'm in stat and can't PvP for 20 minutes so I'll make a thread.

3. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

2 tamers attacking my discorded dragon right next to guardzone. i must have missed all the pvp going on then, because i didnt see anyone attacking me at all.

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!
    I DONT CARE WHO YA ARE THERE!!!

LMAO!!!

5. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Im not in factions... Try a better troll, one thats like somewhere near the topic.

6. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Ok. New translation:

I still suck, and no one cares about my thread, and I'm out of stat so I'll sit at Luna bank.

7. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Sec we attacked you, you ran like a KOC to the GZ. typical.
    I got GW'd, life goes on.
    Just figured that since you talk so much smack about GZ huggers and your awesome PvP skills you would keep it a fight. Hell, it was me and havic against you, squid, and kodran. 2 tamers VS 2 tamers and a archer. Instead of actually fighting a fight that you had the upper hand, you GW'd for da win.:loser:

Twas a learning fight. Youll not fight a fight you coulda won actually fighting. *shrugs*

8. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Not care so much that not only have you posted once on my thread, but twice.

9. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I'm not even logged on nub nub. You're more board threat than you are UO threat.

10. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Thats 3 times now speedy. You cant even back up your own statements

11. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

1. my dragon got attacked, i never did, specially not by any of you blues. youd have to take a count which you wont.
    2. please show me where i ever talked smack about gz huggers or bragged about my awesome pvp skills
    3. squid and kodran showed up when you died hiding in a house and i asked for people that can get in it to loot you since you were hiding in it.
    4. to sum the fight up, two tamers attacked my dragon from inside a house while my dragon was already discorded. i killed all the pets and tamers and got all of them looted.
    5. cry more.

12. KVJ

KVJ Guest

I don't know why your naming me as against you. Your blue and not in factions. I was originally on VooDoo but the circus came and I figured I'd show off my pet too! But before that, I fought you in GZ and then you tried to lure me to a dismount. So no VooDoo's loot for you! However, when I saw you on Kodran, you were near GZ, so I decided to leave.

Then you got ballzy and attacked shak from Gurus house and died. So I came to loot you.

The End.

13. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

so wait, your blue and not in factions? AND Your a tamer? lol man you MUST be as good as you claim. im sure of it.

LOL

14. Goron

Goron Guest

lol...
    this... coming from Shakaja...

I bet if all tnt and jsv left factions, and only played our blues- SHak would be playing wow within a week.

I was so seriously surprised he even went factions in the first place- but we all know that's about as 'dangerous' as is is willing to get.
    I don't know if I've ever even seen him gray?

15. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can definitely tell the people that hand Goron his ass on a regular basis. He absolutely cannot stay off a post from Kage, Speedy or Shakaja.

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:lick:

17. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, so whats that say about your responding to my posts?:loser:

...go on: make an excuse for it... I'm waiting...
    Explain how logic and reality only applies to other people and not yourself...

18. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Cant say I keep track, but I dont recall ever responding to one of your posts that wasnt directed at me specifically or one of my guildmates. On the other hand Shakaja is in a conversation with someone you share no affiliation with in or out of game as far I know. (Maybe you and Queen Ed like to play pickle tickle with each other on the weekends.) Also the first sentence of my post says that they hand you your ass on a regular basis. You have never killed me in game, ever.

19. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

JUST FYI

I do have more bloodwood on vendor if in needed!! :D

Yes, another wishful plug of my vendors.

20. Goron

Goron Guest

oh? Well, if thats the case- you've never killed me either.
    Cuz obviously you are only thinking of 1v1 then... Cuz I have been involved in your death many times... Maybe you are right though, I never delivered the killing blow- but I could say the same about you to me...

21. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

So we are in agreement then. You troll Shaks, Kage's, and Speedy's posts that have nothing to do with you or your guild because they own you in every way in game and this is the only way you can make up for that. I respond to posts that you make to me or my guildmates in a manner that makes perfect sense. Glad we can agree on these facts and put this behind us.

22. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

Prime example of someone who knows nothing about what he is typing.

23. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:eek:snap:

24. Goron

Goron Guest

how cute- kage got a protector to hide behind!
    Scuz, he needs you in the So... thread as well, head over there and help him out!

25. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

cute how you so concerned about me. my fanclub is getting bigger and bigger xD

:loser:

26. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Why were you in the guardzone to begin with? Just askin...la

27. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Hes there so much, EA has started to bill him annually for a tax levy....why was he there?....lmao he lives there....baby

28. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Your comedy is weaker than your pvp.

29. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

GG and Edward should open their own time share/store operation. GG can open up hotels and condos outside Luna walls to keep his friends safe from the rough hoods outside, and King Edward can sell smoke bombs and pets out of the stables.

30. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Man whats yer problem? you starting to turn into Goodguy and Goron?
    Every post I make you hang on it?

Thanks bro, I know you like me and all, but this is going to far....lol:lick: