1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

~Pacific Auction House~ Rare Sissors & Anchor..1-13-07 Noon PST

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by imported_Crystal Rose, Jan 12, 2008.

1. The longest running auction house on the Pacific Shard. Check out our weekly auction lists at Pacific Auction House
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Movable Ballot Box 7,000,000

These have always been an illegal item since the time of mobile forges.
  3. these were made legal about 2 years ago. UO.com has not been updated yet
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Not trying to get into your buisness or anything but ugh, lately a few items and large sums of cash have 'disapeared' from PAH.

Just a warning.
  5. No such thing! Stop trying to cause trouble Mystix....leave my auction house out of your disputes with others please. You have to bring up one of my old posts to sling mud? I suggest sticking to your own business and leave me and PAH out of it! As if you picking up our auction books as we lay them down before auctions not enough....but don't try to jeopordize the long time great reputation that PAH has with this community!!!