1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pacific coming back?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by flappy6, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Been down awhile

2. Xelious Norwood

Baja has been as well. Anyone know whats going on?

3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Seems all east coast shards are down now

4. Xelious Norwood

5. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

West coast shards haven't come back from server down, what's up, anyone know?

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I'm sure we'll find out soon...I hope...I missed out on an IDOC last night, should be another one soon but Origin is MIA as well :/ and my own house is close...

Also a few other things that I think I am able to test but...won't know till Origin is back lol.

Anon McDougle likes this.
  7. Blood Ghoul

I watched an IDOC on Origin yesterday that was IDOC for over 16 hours. (I thought 15 was the max). It didn't have much in it as I saw it before it went private with the patch so I went to bed. I still have yet to be around one with the grubbers though. I was trying to time one that was greatly at 0630 east coast and I would have guessed it would have been IDOC now but the server has been gone for the last 3 hours.

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah there was one that went IDOC around 2 PM yesterday, I went to bed at 1 AM (Yes I'm very tired! ) lol and it was still standing...so that was 11 hours...there's one in Luna (NE Corner) that should be IDOC right now and mine should go tomorrow? The one you were at..was it the one by Brit Crossroads in Fel? Kinda East in the little alcove by the mountains a bit? I don't particularly care if there's anything good in it..just wanna see the grubbers in action lol but no server!

9. Blood Ghoul

The one that should change is the Luna one... The one I was at last night was in Malas but it stood for 16 hours and I left (I didn't stand there the whole time--just came back at every 5 hours)

10. Bleak

Bleak UO Software Engineer
    VIP Stratics Veteran

We are aware of the issues. Updates coming.

Queen Mum, Xelious Norwood and Larisa like this.
  11. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Yeah the luna one should be idoc already. I waited by the fel one cus I didn't know exactly what time it went from greatly to IDOC, so I watched netflix while I waited lol.

16 hours is WAY past what it should be though...according to the patch notes it's 5, 10 or 15 hours so 16 is not normal lol. So I think things are still a little off.

12. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

YAY! Good morning Bleak! Hope you've at least had your morning coffee! :heart: thanks for the update!

13. Blood Ghoul

Seems like the Grubbers stole the West Coast shards and Bleak is chasing them around with a club

#13 Blood Ghoul, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  14. Xelious Norwood

at least we got some kind of response. :thumbup:

Larisa likes this.
  15. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.