1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pacific Fishin Pics

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by AND3R, Mar 25, 2011.

1. AND3R

AND3R Guest

The one that didnt get away!

Pacifc post your pics about the one that didnt get away, your fish collection or a battle with Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer!

With less than GM skill I was able to drag this one aboard for a screenie!
    So far i think the largest yellowtail is 199 stones, but im getting closer lol.

[​IMG]

2. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i heard that thor turned the ocean to mead then drank it all then picked up the fish afterwards now thats fishin

3. AND3R

AND3R Guest

Thats a false rumor, truth is Thor pawned his hammer to me for 5m and paid for a year of AA meetings. Fishing is alive and well, and i'm now in charge of the Thundering Skies!
    :danceb:

4. I was really excited when I saw a yellowtail drop at my feet during fishing over the weekend. Reeled in a 196-pound sucker. Thinking of getting it mounted. :) I'll take a screenie later.

This weekend, I also landed my first marlin! Very excited to see it as well.

5. AND3R

AND3R Guest

No Pics No Braggin Rights!!
    :thumbdown:

Until then I will be happy to hold the record on this thread for the yellowtail!

[​IMG]