1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pacific forum or {M} forum

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Stuiicide, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I love it everyone in here talking irl stuff about M memebers an about the M guild...Aperantlly we are so horrible u cant stop talking about us if were so easy to steam roll why all the post about us...an the moderaters on this forum are a joke alot irl stuff about us bein said i guess thats fine...i love it keep up th:pancakes::drool:e flaming forums about M cause im sure other people on other shards are like DAMN M must be something as much forums are about us...All wait i forgot we fight the entire shard regardless the tag so i guess were pacs most hated just as we wanted it when we started M...thanx for the fan mail keep it up guys...

2. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i had to read that 5 times just to understand it, issues buddy.

3. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

u must its broken down even for people that use hooked on phonix

4. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

Pretty much what this dude said.

Tell Sargon to get off your lap so you can type. :thumbsup:

5. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with kaleb,

and stuii on the topic wal mart said

YOU DO OWE ME 20m, your lucky i dont add on the acctually amount you owe me

witch is about 80 cus you dueled me quite a bit for 20m

Really tho all im asking for is for the 20 you owe me not the 200 that you should be paying me for all hte duels you said duel for 20m.....................[​IMG][/IMG]

6. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

when people owe someone something they pay em u will never get a thing from me so keep barking cause i think its funny all u have too worry aobut is pixel checks on uo laghs get a girl bro i know it will help u out alot too pass time :twak:

7. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

all an the screen shotsa are like over a year old an if we had nothing better to do then take screenies all we would see from u is OOooOOOoOOO cause honestly bro u are always dead i mean u are the first to go down in ever fight so maybe worry alittle more about what u can do to be a better team player then worry about me im fine im not the most intelligant guy in the world nor educated i dont need everything to succeed i just need enough an my job does me fine...but thanx for caring :heart:

8. mutau

mutau Guest

I think he just said he won't pay you. Wow. MOST uncool. Don't duel in the future.

9. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah i know, goes to show what |M| is. :)

10. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mIGU6ykBAQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mIGU6ykBAQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

11. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

LOL! wow... total ownage?

12. mutau

mutau Guest

i'd say that was worth a thousand posts.

13. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

id like too see u duel him but i dout u even play in fell...or if u do im sure your owrse then me :p

14. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

duel him buddy he will wreck u as well hes like the best dueler in uo :thumbsup:

15. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

god, loook at that sPEED! just LOOK at that Ultima Online PROWESS people. LOOK AT IT! LOOKK AT IIIIT!!! *grabs you by the hair; forces you to watch Chad's keen UO skill* Honestly, I wish i could move like that :(

16. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I like this guy

17. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I like you too. I give hour lessons for 11.99 per session if you'd like!

18. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

chads cool but he gots a huge mouth when it comes to winning, Ol Banjo Bones talks a lot of ****, i don't know why he surrounds him self with those type of people, when he is 100% above there skill level, but from what I'm hearing from people they dont like being in a guild with chad, even tho hes all around one of the best.

19. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

Stu i did duel him, i got him to about 11-13 hp and then i died.. he is good, it's just i lasted longer, thats all

20. Izious

Izious Guest

your one to talk? oh wait.. thats right you are...

21. You know stratics has a built in spell check option. Try it.

22. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

black sun stop deleting my posts!

not my fault person who is in a guild, who had to make a new account, can not handle a little wit and attack. Like go cry more man, you know who you are but if i say who then it is then becomes a personal attack.

23. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Then you hear wrong! Seeing as I've been playing with the same 5-6 people for the last 5 years. I think the correct statement is I don't like playing with people other than my already formed crew. So...I don't. lol

24. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

lmao u think were playen horse shoes close dont count. dont matter who last longer it matter who kills him nice try but fail:twak:

25. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Was I afk or something? Who do you play?

26. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I love horse-shoes! Ill pwn your FACE off at horse-shoes. .. Horse shoes anyone?

27. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

he plays walmart or one of the pile of magic johnsons

28. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

LOL? He didn't get me below 120 hp. He died in 30-60 seconds.

29. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

that's funny cause i am pretty sure, you were at just around 10hp ish.. nice try kid

30. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Run on sentences ftw.

31. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

I agree run on sentences are by far the best thing ever and when your trying to express youself on the forum and you dont even try to use anything to stop your sentences so all you do is have your thoughts run together so you get the entire idea of what i am trying to say makes me sound like i r smart

And chad.. farms other day; you beat set it off and then you asked to duel me i said sure, it started off as a harm spam war(i love harm spams, it's actually a lot of fun) and basically it ended with us being about the same health(me having like 10 you having about 20ish i am guessing, i tried to heal got one off and then attacked so you had about 10-15 and then i died.)

that is all thanks.

32. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

LOL. Yeah I said in vent I bet I can kill this guy with nothing but harm. (no poison) Almost :\ you're terrible heh. Worse than set it off. That's pretty bad.

33. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

you did posion :( ahhh. and all i used was harm and 1 heal :)

34. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

sorry and i cursed my bad 1 curse, the rest were harms and 1 heal. and that almost killed you. Your pretty bad eh.

35. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

lol

36. UltimateNoob

UltimateNoob Guest

Were there any witnesses? I highly doubt Setitoff ever beat Stu in a fair duel.