1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pacific Shard Still MIA After Shard Downtime

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Aug 10, 2009.

1. It's now well past the time when Pacific should have come back up from shard maintenance and Pacific has still not shown up on the shard selection screen. It's past 8:30 on the east coast now, so someone should be around that can take a look at this and give us some kind of idea as to how long we should expect to be down. Keep in mind that the shard has been down for almost 4 hours now.

*goes back to watching rerun episodes of SyFy shows while sipping coffee*

2. 25 minutes later and nothing? It's after 9 in NC now. There's no reason why we haven't even gotten so much as a "we're looking into it" message yet. What is going on?

3. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I heard there was a revert so chiiiiill.

4. Which EA/Mythic official said there was going to be a revert, how far back, and why?

5. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Usually when shards are down this long, a revert is taking place, and my only guess is because of the event? I have no idea. That is all I have heard.

6. XLaCeDX

XLaCeDX Guest

Yeah who said what about a revert when where and how??

I've been on Atlantic since about an hour after Pac went down and have gained 14.1 stealth on my "there's no Pac shard so gotta do UO elsewhere newb char".

A nice LLTS made my redheaded Atl step-char newb a horned suit (red with red sandals so she's cute!). Thanks, I appreciate that very much!

:)

This Pac downtime reminds me of when I played WoW and most Tuesdays all the shards (realms w/e) went down from 5 am to 1 pm for maintenance.

8 long hours!

Their official forums also went down so there was no where to complain.

Is Pac back up yet?

7. Nope, and still no word....

8. XLaCeDX

XLaCeDX Guest

Is up but is it gonna stay up?