1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Pacific Summer Rares Fest...New Info?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by hungry4knowhow, Feb 2, 2010.

1. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Hey all, is there anyone with any information on the upcoming rares fest on pacific?

Where is it at in the planning? Im just hungry4someinfo's :) Please feed my appetite.

2. Eden13

Eden13 Guest

The Pacific Rares and Events Festival is quite far along in the planning. It will be held April 16th to 18th, and there will be a more formal announcement coming soon. Vendor renters will be given the ICQ to contact for placement, and folks who wish to submit items to the auction house will be provided a different ICQ.

I'm glad that you're excited! The Pacific Rares and Events Festival Committee members are very excited as well! Looking forward to meeting you soon.

3. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Eden that was a very mean tease. Its like knowing theres a 48oz prime rib but you can only have one bite.

I feel the Hulk starting to come out....

4. Eden13

Eden13 Guest

The steak will be delicious, and you can feast until you are sated, but not until the chef is done preparing it properly. ;-)

I promise we will provide more details soon...

5. shulginist

shulginist Guest

I'm hungry, you're not going to like me when I'm hungry.