1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Pacific - Yew Community Center Opening

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Kirthag, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Greetings Pacific!

I'm thoroughly happy with my decision to move here. Now that I've got things pretty much situated, I will be opening the Yew Community Center (YCC) on October 16 23rd!

The Castle is Public with full access beginning Oct. 16th October 23rd, at 7pm HST (10pm Pac) when I will be available to visit with Sosarians, give tours, and answer questions if anyone has them. We are looking to be "open" like this every Friday evening and will settle on a schedule in coming weeks.

We will be in the YCC Chat Channel while we are active:
    [​IMG]

Features of the Yew Community Center
    • Training Facilities for...
      • Lockpicking, Snooping
      • Combat
      • Carpentry, Tailoring, Smithing & Imbuing
    • Training Supplies (more on this below)
    • Tavern and Pub
    • Growing Rune Library
    • Growing Reading Library w/Guides for Young & Returning Citizens
    • Awesome Seasonal Deco (by Tandy)
    • Periodic events & gatherings
    • Other features to be announced
    • Vendors for Training Gear & Supplies
    • Camaraderie and Friendliness!
    Bulletin Board on premises will announce coming events and is open for comments from the public. Mailbox is available if you need to drop something off.

There are various Barrels throughout the YCC with supplies and materials for those who are Friended to the facility. Supplies will be replenished on an Honor System - if you take from the barrels, please find the time to help us restock.

The building is still a work in progress and there is some planned construction to begin within the next few days, but I know there are some who are anxious to visit, learn, and enjoy what is being offered at the YCC.

This event is also posted in our Stratics Group: http://stratics.com/guilds/events/ycc-official-opening.14/

#1 Kirthag, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. railshot

railshot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for putting this together. I'll be sure to visit.

Kirthag likes this.
  3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

sorry... due to health issues, i cannot do this tonight.
    dont wanna get into details, but I cannot sit at the computer for lengthy periods without some serious things happening to my back & legs.

after i get through my appointments next week with the voodoo and witch doctors, I do intend to hold this open house.

thank you all for your understanding. I am postponing the open house until october 23. same time.

thank you.