1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Packing it all away

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by calaman, Jul 7, 2014.

1. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So many have know me for quite some time here. Some like me some hate me I'm okay with that :). I'll make his short an sweet as the title says I'm packing it all away I have had a great time on siege an will miss the game but for me it's not the same no one os ever on an of they are we'll we already know. I'm going to be making a list of everything I have to sell. You can pm an we can work things out. I also will be giving away my two main account witch are Gu'jek an calaman each account has over 15 stones with skills 120. Thank you all for the great times an memories as I won't be coming back this is it for me. Living in sun Cali I'm going to be getting into doing stuff outside. I'm not sure how much time I got on accounts but I will have it all listed soon. Thank you all for reading I wish friends an for all the best in game an real life.

I will make my house public an lock everything I own on the ground so everyone can see thanks again siege

2. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

On another note both my accounts are linked so who ever gets will have to help figure a way to unlink or I will just delete them for good.

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Sorry to see you go. I'll tell you what others will, pack up the good stuff, and bank it up tight. Cancel your accounts and don't do anything for at least 2 months, your house(s) won't fall and it gives you time to change your mind . If you absolutely have made up your mind, well done on making the decision, and good luck to ya in Cali.

azmodanb, Troop, kelmo and 1 other person like this.
  4. ApollyonSP

ApollyonSP Seasoned Veteran

I maybe interested in buying stuff, mostly rares and decorations, let me see a list please and thanks

5. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Im gonna miss you!!! :sad4: Thank you for being my friend throughout my past year on Siege Perilous, You will be missed but know you were loved.

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Gu, don't be silly about this. The summer is like this every year. People have kids and get busy with that, work, summer vacations and other activities and things pick back up in the fall and winter. Periods like this are difficult to get through, but it has been this way for the ten years I have been a guild leader. If you want to close accounts, I definitely understand, but pack up the important stuff and just close them. Don't give them away. You and I both know you always get the bug to come back every single time you have "quit". If nothing else, learn from your past. Pack up and take a break if you must, but history indicates you are NOT a long term quitter, my friend. :grouphug:

Leaf, Dust_Priest, kelmo and 2 others like this.
  7. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

If you leave for good, I'm sure that you will be missed. I hope you keep your stuff and reconsider. Maybe take a little break and come back later.

Kat likes this.
  8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

What Kat said.
    Just bank the good stuff and take a break.

But then again, if you truely want out then this is a good way.

9. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

never met ya
    good luck

10. Zalfein

Zalfein Journeyman
    The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sad to see you go.

I strongly suggest to bank the essential stuff: soulstones, porters, portals, comm deed box, etc. Basically, bank the stuff you really use.

I came back after 12 years. You never know when the UO nostalgia mightl hit you.

Zalfein

Kat, Blaeke, York_Siege and 1 other person like this.
  11. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

lat time i quit I filled up all 3 banks with the rubble I collected during the magincia event, I definately am not regretting that decision. save your soul stones and any one time drops and call it a day.

Kat and azmodanb like this.
  12. Dust_Priest

Dust_Priest Adventurer

Hey man, I remember when you were there to help me out when I first re-started (again). You seem like good people man, this and all games (real or not) really benefit from that. I have quit this game many times and never kept anything in my bank and yada-yada - Still though, I come back, wondering why I didn't decide to hold onto some things. At least keep you a stash box man! (Maybe a character with some of your more rare and precious things.) You never know what life will throw at you. Ultimately, do you, be safe. Peace!

Kat likes this.
  13. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Step away and take a breather if you need to Gu, but don't let everything go. The last time I quit I just left everything behind and gave my castle away loaded because I KNEW I would NEVER be back...Well guess what; it took a couple years but the itch does return...I wish I would have banked some things but oh well. The reality is, we never really leave this game. Just step away for a bit, play in the sun and we will see you again in the near future!

Kat likes this.