1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Pagan regs

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Slips, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Slips

Slips Guest

I came across this from an idoc, I think they are the old pagan regs.

[​IMG]

Are they worth anything? They are labeled Pumice, Brimstone, Wyrm's Heart, Bloodspawn, and Eye of Newt. They are located on Atlantic and I may be interested in selling them.

Thanks for the help.

-Slips

2. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Nice! Yes, those are old pagan reagents and are rare, although it's not a complete set.

The Pumice was heavily duped a long time ago, and it seems that a lot of Brimstones have cropped up lately for some reason, although that may just be coincidence and not a not a new dupe. The Wyrm's Heart is particularly valuable; it was worth 10 million or more about a year ago.

I don't know what current prices might be, but probably about 1 million for the Pumice, 10+ million for the Wyrm's Heart, and a few million each for the others.

3. Ravynn

Ravynn Guest

What's missing from making it a full set?

4. Techthys

Stratics Veteran

Umm... I think Dragon's Blood (green vial graphic, like Muculent), Daemon Bone (same graphic as the common Doom thing now--a ruined rare), and Obsidian (dark gray chips graphic, unlike anything else that I know of.)

5. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Don't forget Serpent Scales...which was destroyed by Nox Crystals.....which was my favorite at the time.....God damn AoS.

6. Techthys

Stratics Veteran

Oh, I did forget about those! They were ruined before I started shopping for pagan regs, so I had put them out of my mind, I guess.

7. taz109

taz109 Guest

u wanna sell these?

8. Slips

Slips Guest

I think I am going to hold off on selling. I am getting an awful lot of PMs, the amount of interest just doesn't seem to add up to the price tag.