1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paintball Video

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Mentiras, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

wow I went down fast!! :D great video and thanks again for a really great time and outstanding prizes!

tho, really, I coulda done without the spider!:eyes:

Lord Nabin and ShadowTrauma like this.
  3. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Its halloween, TRICK or Treat. You got both ;)

4. ShadowTrauma

ShadowTrauma Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah I was really happy at the turn out and it was cool to get to play, normally I just design the arena and watch you all blow each other up. Its definately harder than it looks and I learned pretty fast to keep moving hehehe. Unfortunately there was one round I took down my fearless (not counting spiders) teamate DevilsOwn, who by the way read all the stories and promptly discovered the hidden fluffy token in the Secret chest.

For anyone that was interested there were 8 prizes, the 3 higher end ones being a Secret Chest (really cool, can be locked with a number code), Woodworker's bench, and a Compasion eye ring. Those lucky 3 also had to fight a spider as a "trick" before receiving their reward, no one was successful, but it was all in good fun. I had the honor of playtesting against the cleverly named spiders and man were they rough. The other 5 were halloween themed items like a full torture rack, executioner's axe, etc..., they also all came with a Blanket of darkness.

Thank you to everyone that showed up.