1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

paladins are back!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by northwoodschopper, Oct 28, 2009.

1. the old paladin creatures are back, you can find them in ilsh near the oaks spawn.

2. What are paladin monsters? Care to post some more info please?

3. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Not seeing em on Baja

4. they use to roam the lost lands and ilsh, they were positive karma npc type creatures that would attack any negative karma target, and were basically tank-mages that would heal and cure. the new ones are proficient in chivalry.

their title is something like 'a paladin the champion of virtue' or close to it.

5. Meadow2

Meadow2 Guest

Ah was out looking for paladins today to train on. This post answered my question. I guess
    they are still off......

6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Paladins were my favorite npcs to train weapon skills on. I hope they do bring them back.

-OBSIDIAN-

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

:postpics:

Of course back then when they were new and in Del they were very tough. They still that tough?

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

they killed dragons back then...

9. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I remember the first one I saw looked like a naked ghost white guy and he was tough. I ressed someone who was trying to kill the paladin and he convinced me to join him in trying to kill it. It took like 30 minutes and then I got the you have lost karma message.