1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Palm trees (Maginica rubble)

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

There is a vendor selling a "rubble" Palm tree in a bag, and another selling a Palm tree outside of the bag.

I get suspicious when I see a low ball price, especially when the vendor sells the item in an unusual fashion, like in a bag.

Anyone know of any bugs / scams involving the Maginica rubble coconut and date palms?

Do the Palms still occasionally disappear when locked down? If so is this bug only with the charred one, or with both the blackened and colored one?

Thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I haven't had any issues with my palm trees. And I haven't seen or know of any current bugs or tricks to spawn them in boxes or bags. Should be safe. I bought mine from Pete, I've seen them for cheaper in recent days and thought of buying more. But i really want some display cases.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya, there is no scam with bags and palm trees on vendors. Buy away! =)

4. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

The reason many people put rubble pieces in bags is so you can see the whole graphic. If you just throw it on a vendor either the top or bottom gets cut off, and it blocks a large portion of the main pack.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

muddynuts.

6. My OneSelfer

My OneSelfer Guest

i have a charred lilypad with flower if anyone is interested