1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Panda?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Little Sadie, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I go to sign back in to TT and get this downloading Panda. It dls to 90% then stops. It then kicks me out to file a bug report. What's going on? I played TT earlier around 4pm and had no problems. I am using the Vista launcher if that makes a difference.

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Panda3D is the program that is used to make Toontown. I know that doesn't help, but at least you know what Panda is, lol.

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Ok I rebooted and it came up like normal. I have no idea what that was about. LOL!

4. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

5. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

i had a similar problem one night,i logged on ok then at the bottom left corner of the screen it showed a message that read "downloading neighborhoods"
    it would go to 90% then kick me out of tt then the bug report-after about an hour of trying,i gave up,then the next day tt worked just fine??

6. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

It didn't like you that night.
    :mf_prop: