1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paperdoll Madness?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Slayvite, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Whoa!!!! why are you messing up the Paperdolls at this stage?
    I now have the KR paperdoll, you know the rubbish one with the different colored headto the body.
    Not to mention my face is now in a position not possible with the rest of the body pose!
    Why!!!! Do you not look at these things before sending them to the live servers to be taken the mick out of.

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This stage = testing stage.

Changes are not uncommon during a stage devoted to testing.

But the points are still valid, especially with the head-color being different than the body color.

3. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The paperdolls were fine as they were, it was the clothing/armour that didn't fit properly. Now we got the sluty KR clothing back, which by the way STILL don't fit the paperdoll.
    I resent my char looking like a cheap barmaid just because she wears a plain dress.