1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paperdoll not showing on EC?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Roland Banethor, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Not sure what's going on. It's happened before, where my paperdoll will disappear on EC. I can click on paperdoll, and it'll get a yellow highlight around the button, but the paperdoll itself won't show. I've always been able to select full screen mode, and the paperdoll pops up. Now however, even that won't work. I don't know what else to do other than just reinstall the client, but I don't wanna do that, cause it takes forever.

Anyone else ever had this problem, or know how to fix it? Thanks.

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Go to User Settings, the Options tab and set the UI scale down quite a ways and see if it's jumped out of the screen area you have at the moment.

3. Wow. I tried that, but if that's what happened, it took it further out than what the lowest UI setting would allow. Everything was incredibly small, but still no paperdoll anywhere, even switched from fullscreen and back, etc.. still nothing.

4. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Ok, go to Documents\EA Games\UOSA\User Data\Your account\Shard\

(UOSA is spelled out, and Your Account will be the account you're logged in with, shard being the shard you're playing on)

And open the affected character's file in Notepad and look for the following line:

(Note: the ### will be various numbers)

<WindowPositions name="PaperdollWindow#######" x="####.000000" y="####.000000" />

It is likely that the X and Y values are -#### way out of range. Set them each to 100, save the file and log in to the character and see if that works.

5. WOOT! That worked. Thanks man, appreciate it. Was about ready to reinstall the whole client, lol.

6. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

No problem!