1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

parafield at entrance to new dungeon

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by shadowking, Oct 24, 2009.

1. shadowking

shadowking Guest

any 1 know how to turn off the parafield at entrance to new dungeon from gargoyle side entrance to abyss?
  2. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

You have to speek the words "Ord" and "Anord" near the corresponding flames.
    If you want to enter the Abyss from the Tomb of the Kings, you will also need to perform a little quest and to visit the Shrine of Singularity.
  3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    These are the gargish words for "order" and "chaos" ... given that they went to all the trouble of expanding out the gargish language for SA, I suspect that the devs thought about including more "talking in gargish" puzzles. To be honest there could be others all over the place and I would likely never find them ... I just don't have a huge amount of patience for "guess the magic word"-type NPC conversations.