1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paragon Champions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sablestorm, Feb 13, 2009.

1. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a question for the players out there. Would you be for paragon champions if they gave you greater odds of obtaining SoTs and the other goodies?

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

After having fought a paragon Twualo of the Glade, my vote would be no way!!!

3. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have to say no too.

4. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

eh probably depending on which one it was but more then likely na

5. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

I would be. It would seem to be something of a challenge, however the reward for taking down a paragon champ should be equal to that of taking a fel champ. IE SoT's that were equal to fel drops.

6. GL-Player

GL-Player Guest

Paragon Semidar... nuff said

7. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

ooo paragon Lord Oaks

8. no to making ilshiner peerless and champions into paragons, but yes to making paragon bosses and champions spawn somewhere in the game

I missed the paragon dark father event, I dont see why they cant leave paragon champions permanently somewhere

would be really cool if there was some paragon only dungeon in fell somewhere,

lower levels might have paragon orcs, than the highest level could have paragon champions,

or maybe killing the champions such as the dark father and the peerless can drop keys, that unlock a dunegon with some super boss ^_^