1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Paragon Chest

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by ¥§hàdòw¥, Dec 13, 2008.

1. I just got my first paragon chest, so I'm pretty pysched. Does anyone know how high one's lockpicking needs to be to unlock this? Any help is appreciated. If it's too high, any volunteer's out there:D
  2. Skaribis

Skaribis Guest

Depends on the monster, and its fame, and what level chest it drops when not a paragon, then Knock it up one level :)
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    let me know if you need help I have gm lp on my bard windwalker atm
  4. It dropped off a Dark Wisp, so I looked it up in the Hunter's Guide. Needless to say, the hunter's guide is a ways off. So I'm not really sure what to say.
  5. If it says "Recovered from a dark wisp", GM lockpicking is required. I have a character who'd be glad to open the chest for you if you haven't already made other arrangements. Just leave a message here or pm me :)
  6. Oh and I just realized it didn't drop from a paragon, but just a normal Dark Wisp.