1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paragon Chests???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Blood Ghoul

I am sure I am mistaken... I have always camped Greater Dragons to find better ones to tame/sell. (really only way i have found to make gold) But over the past year I have killed hundreds of Greater Dragon Paragons and have a number of chests from them. Once the pumpkin patch started I forgo dragons for the masks and trick or treat items. But a couple days ago I went back and started killing some dragons as the pumpkin craze is wearing off. I have killed about 10 Greater Dragon Paragons and they did not drop a chest...But 3 did have loose maps... I have never seen a paragon drop a map outside of a chest. Its possible that I never noticed but after tryin to get a chest from a Pumpkin Paragon (none) I was just paying notice.

Has anyone gotten a Chest to drop from a Paragon in the last couple weeks?

BG

2. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to know how you kill solo a Paragon Greater Dragon :coco:

3. Blood Ghoul

While i am the only player there I am far from solo. My pet Greater Dragon tanks/eats them. While I discord, peace and bandage.

They not really worth the effort but I seems to find better dragons in Ish to tame as Destard has too many other players.

BG

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

A Mystic Thrower can take em pretty easily.

5. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i can confirm that I have gotten para chests from all sorts of critters in the last days. I did not try dragons or greaters though...

6. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Got 4 off Miasma yesterday

7. Blood Ghoul

Thanks much. It was probably me just failing to notice loose maps before

BG

8. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Also just today got a chest from Miasma

9. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I solo them on my fencing sampire.... spamming feint / evasion with a dragon slaying leaf blade.

I've gotten at least 10 chest in the past 2 days.

10. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I haven't got a chest off the Paragon Greater Dragons in the past three weeks but I did get a couple before that. Keep trying. It used to be there would be one on the third or fourth to spawn. But I haven't been working at it steadily so that could be the reason... those darned pumpkins.

I still hope they will put a chest on those Paragon Pumpkins.

11. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

If they do... I'll freakin buy another product from EA just by principle.

If they don't, UO is the only snippet they'll get from me, and even worse ; they'll lose my incredible genius over it. :scholar:

12. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

i do a lot of dark Wisps, who give chests no matter what, and I've seen a very marked reduction, I only got maps a couple times, once with a chest, but i normally only get the chests. para dark mages seem about average. so I agree, Something has changed.
    Probably another 'tweak' that was well needed and asked for many times, way more so than many other things. a pvp balance issue? that's what is usually said