1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Paragon Executioner - Rock Dungeon

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Loren, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone ever kill one, or know what it takes? They hit hard and reflect all damage. So I killed some with elementals, or an EE EV combo, plenty of mana to heal summons. Then a paragon spawned. Hee hee. After about 5 minutes I declared it a draw, I dunno if UI bug, or he was really at 92% after taking 3000+ off him. Regulars take about 1800 before they drop.

Fun, but Earthys were not going to get it done, also another possible ui glitch OR para versions do something regs do not (I thought this was not so, that Paragon versions have same skillset, just better at it). He wasnt getting through my recasts, but it was a standoff. Just curious about kills on these mobs?

I thought about going back with my pally, but he is in luck hunting suit atm, would get destroyed.
    -DOM

--hit me up in ICQ if you want to go take a gander at it

- 2nd edit, by ui dmg bug i mean sometimes when I am hunting in Ilshenar, and killing quickly or chain killing Miasma, a few times the health bar of Mob never moves from full, but it still dies with same amount of dmg taken, which continues to count up in combat log (journal)

#1 Loren, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Tamer with a GD is the only way I have taken a para one. Maybe a sampire could take one on and live to tell about it. imo you would have to find a balance in damage you deal to them though and not hit for tons.

3. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Off to hire a tamer it is then. Thank you.

4. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Could not get a bite at Luna on a hire, which is good. I went back for seconds. Add 1 very patient mage to the list of what downs one. ;o) Had to let summons do it. One cast from me and he wanted to touch me and that's just nasty. ABTD.jpg

Pandora_CoD and Ludes like this.
  5. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This looks like fun