1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paragon Greater Dragons drop chests or not?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pfloyd, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has anyone seen a paragon chest yet from these things? or is it bugged like the hides and scales?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have only seen and killed One, no chest on it. BUt only a 1 in 10 chance, right?

3. I've killed 4 or so and have not seen one. Have paragon regular dragons ever dropped chests? That could be an indicator.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,
    Yes, normal paragon dragons drop chest's (lvl5 map chest) normaly lvl4.
    And Greater dragons normaly have a lvl5 map on them (Paragon would be a lvl6)
    which i have not got yet, and i fight a few paragons now and then [​IMG]

5. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

I thought the rules were that you have a chance for a chest drop if that creature normally has a chance for dropping a treasure map.

I never remember getting treasure maps off dragons, either that or my memory is fuzzy.

6. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I finally managed a chest off one. this was prior to the publish fixig the names to greater dragons mind you. The chest was named from a dragon not as a greater dragon. there is a difference between greater paragons and regular paragons. If its around 2 k hps then its a reg dragon para. the greaters have well over 5k hps. highest I have seen was over 9k hps.

7. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've killed a good 50 or so paragon greaters...and not one...thanks for all the replies. I have also not gotten maps that i remember off the greaters. This gives me hope now.

8. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I got a nice white one (dull white) off a greater. Beit before the patch the name isnt the best part its the Felin!