1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Alchemy] Parasitic and fungi

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by longship, Dec 30, 2008.

1. longship

longship Guest

I see that you get the plants for the parasitic and darkglow potions from havesting wood from trees. I have a lumberjack. Is there a specific skill my lumberjacker needs to be to get the plants? Can I get it from any tree or are there special trees or a special area?

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    Just so long as you have GM lumberjack, you'll drop them every time you chop up a tree, no special skill required, they'll just land right in your pack :)
  3. longship

longship Guest

Thanks! I only have 75 lumberjacking so far...but I'll keep at it! :)
  4. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2004
    Melisande's corroded hatchet will give you a lj bonus as well when you get a tad bit close to your gm. You can get the goodies still using it if the skill bonus puts you up to 100.