1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Parasitic Poison

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Blingy, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Blingy

Blingy Guest

Is there a market for Parasitic Poison on Siege and what are ppl willing
    to pay for them ? Thanks

Does Poison Damage when applied to weapons with the Infectious Strike or Serpent Arrow Special Moves and the special move is used, but also heals the person who applied the poison if they are within 1 tile. Currently can not be put into Potion Kegs.

2. at one point i wanted to get some but i could never get a straight forward answer on how to use (if poisoning is required to use infectious stike) and how much ect...

normal poisons have a poison skill requirement to use, with a chance to apply better poison, but parasite poison is different...

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Parasitic poison restorers hit points, just as you wrote.
    Works great on monsters- players selfom let you stand there and get heals/
    Decent heals with simple infections strike or dart. Even better if carrying poison skill and get lethal.

4. darkglow is better isnt it?

it makes them take more damage if they run or something right?

but yea parasite poison is good for tanking tough monsters

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Darkglow on Shurikens at a distance, parasitic on darts close in.

I hoped to sell parasitic poisoned darts, but they come up as 'deadly poisoned' and there's no way to tell the difference between them and ones I've used deadly poison on :(

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

darkglow is greater poison. Can be bumped up to "deadly"
    Parasitic is deadly, can be increased into lethal. Not sure if drakglow can become "more" than lethal, based upon distance. Does anyone know this answer?

7. Blingy

Blingy Guest

Thanks for the help all but how much would you pay per. potion ?

8. multiply the cost of the regaents by 2 than add whatever you think the service is worth