1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Parasitic Poison

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by imported_Wing Chun, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Can anyone tell me how to make these. UOSTUFF is no more [​IMG] and i cant find the info

2. Guest

Guest Guest

if u click on your mortar and pestle and choose parasitic poison it will tell u what u need.

Most I can remember is the parasitic plant (green stringy thing) that you get from lumberjacking is required cant remember if u need anything else.

3. Choose earthen mixtures and then parasitic . It takes 5 parasitic plants to make a single potion.

4. wow, 5 plants! Parasitic plants are very very hard to find. I chopped 60k wood and got 8 plants. No wonder you dont see people using these potions much

5. I am not sure how it works but think that there are areas which have more parasitic plant. In my regular area I get 3 to 6 plants while filling up my 2 packies with wood and mostly bark and other areas maybe 1 or 2. I seem to get the luminescent fungi to make the other poison much more frequently. I have yet to seriously experiment with either of those earthen mixture poisons. I have been chopping wood to gm my carpenter (just gmed). Now I am going to have to do it to get parasitic plants.