1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Alchemy] Parasitic Potion Keg labeled Deadly Poison

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by BellaofCats, Jul 23, 2011.

1. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Anyone else have this issue? Or should I report it as a bug?

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hmm, not heard anything. I should put it in a chest nice and safe and then bug report it.

3. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

I hate to sound stupid but why keep it safe in a chest?

4. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Is that a mistake you want to make? Or get it muddled up with other kegs? Maybe sell it on a vendor? :)

Thinking about it (I hadn't had coffee when I replied before) try taking a bottle out of it and then putting it back in. It might sort the labelling issue out for you :)

5. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Oh! Lol, well I thought you meant maybe it would be some sort of unintentional semi-sorta-kinda rare item that I'd end up displaying in my house forever because I cannot get rid of anything! Just ask my UO friends; I'm a packrat!

Anyhow, I tried taking a bottle of the potion out and adding it back in but the label remains "Deadly Poison".

In addition, I just tried making Parasitic Poison a few minutes ago and this keg is also named "Deadly Poision". Guess I'm off to post this as a bug!

Thanks for your replies!