1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paroxy Swampy Bug[?]

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Andy316, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Andy316

Andy316 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello, i used a paroxy swampy statue a cpl days ago, and it got killed and noticed that it had disappeared. I thought it instabonded upon release?... Or did u have to feed it first before it actually bonds

#1 Andy316, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Did you try logging in and logging out? How many followers does it say you have?

They do insta bond...... and sometimes when a pet dies especially if you do too it goes tearing off hell bent on running away in any direction but yours.

#2 MalagAste, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

there was a bug with grizzled mare similar to this a few years back. check your followers. if it is 0 it was a bugged proxy and is just gone.

#3 Smoot, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The main reason I do not use either one. Sure my necro dude would look great on a Grizzle Mare and my dexxer could use Paroxy Dragon... just ain't running that risk of losing them. Heard too many stories like this for me to risk my gold.

5. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

I have lost two swampys.

6. Andy316

Andy316 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've checked and i have 0 followers. No it's not in the stables either, i guess my account doens't like paroxy swamp dragons.. i had 2 back in the day that got dispelled. and now this one didnt instabond... I think it's a sign

7. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes there is a bug they disapear and are lost forever sorry for you loss. Another in the long line of bugs that should be fixed but has been up there FOREVER with now reply or results

8. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*wonders if folks will now hit this thread saying you should feed the swampy to make sure it follows the "don't go poof" command* :lol:

Couldn't resist :gee: