1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kaj, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 23, 2007
    Okay, well I wasn't sure whether I should post this in the newbie forum or here, but what the heck!
    I recently came across a blaze parrot. I figured I'd sell it. But first I decided to 'test'. So I placed the parrot in my home.
    Now I actually wish to sell this item. But how? When I axe the the perch it gives me a deed saying 'deed for a parrot perch, includes a pet parrot'. Nothing about the colour. So when I put this on my vendor, I doubt anyone would purchase it (could just be a common colour!).
    Is there anyway to remove the blaze parrot from the perch, or any way to make the colour show when offered for sale?
  2. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Sorry to say nope its stuck on that perch forever.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well two things you can do is 1. rename it blaze parrot and properly price it, of course people will have to take you on your word which might cost you potential sales, 2. place the parrot next to a msg board name it 'for sale' and get either icq numbers or offers and meet up with someone to sell the parrot or throw it on a vendor.

I guess secure parrot trading would involve standing on the house plot with the parrot out and having the buyer give you a name to rename it, you rename it and chop it and hand the deed to them right away so they know its the same bird. Not sure how else you would do it.

Kinda dumb you can't remove the parrot from the perch. Old wood can get little mites in it which can get into the bird's feet, it's just terrible! And talk about the mess...I don't care how much you scrub, those birds are gonna need new perches sooner or later. [​IMG]