1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Parrots

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ally Oop, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

Last night I redid my floors and a few other things on my Catskills house. Lo and behold when I was finished I went back in my house and perches and no parrots on them. They had bounced under the house sign. I have also changed my floors on my house on Siege with no problem. I paged and a GM (thank you) was able to get them back in the house but not on the perches. They seem to be alive and well and talking when I fed them.

If you decide to redo any part of your houses you might want to redeed the parrots first so you wont have them flying the coop so to say.

Just got back on this morning and they are all back on their perches. YEA!!!!

2. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

I hear parrots are tastey with ketchup and mustard ;)

3. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the heads-up! I :heart: my parrots :)

4. axe the perch and once redeeded, use the perch again. bird will plop(pun intended) onto its perch once more

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I actually know a lot of people who wish that WOULD happen to them, because they found out after placement that the parrot/perch color combo looked hideous, and would jump at the chance to get the birds new perches.