1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Parry 118.0 and stuck

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Matraes, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Matraes

Matraes Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    Before people try and help let me say.. yes I have tried the bare knuckle warrior women,, yes i have tried sheep and yes i have tried normal gains

Nothing seems to work

Is this normal?? any idea how to break it ooh and i am not at skill cap yet either..

2. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Obvious is: do you have skill points available? Either a skill turned down or not to your skill cap.

Second, what are your other skills?

I finished up parry about 3 weeks ago. I was in dog form with bracelet of heath and no other armor on. NONE. I wielded a dagger and had a bag of shields(mage with anat and eval). I went to sheep pen and went to 120 no issues.

I helped a guy the other day with 110 bushido get to gM parry by having him use shield and no weapon on sheep.
  3. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

If everything fails and you dont even get a GGS (same as I had on tracking and fencing) and everything else like dieing, crossing serverlines etc has failed as well, use a SoT! Either to go all the way up to 120 or just to get it rolling again. Helped me for both "stuck" skills.
    After using SoT I started to gain on a regular basis again...
  4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Weird. I've 120ed parry many a' time via the sheep method. Has never taken me over 6 to 8 hours.