1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Parry mastery shield bash

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Cetric, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm at work so can't sit down and figure it out myself :(

Can someone detail how shield bash works? Does wrestle count as a weap skill with it? Do you need hit chance to use it?

Any detail would be great

2. OREOGL

OREOGL Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

Only need 120 parry and acts as a stun.

It's about the only mastery I am on using in pvp.

If you want more info PM me.

3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Shield Bash goes off when you land a successful melee hit, so yes, HCI helps land it. Shield Bash is basically a high damage Paralyzing Blow, but it can guarantee interrupt a spell cast (even through Protection) once every 10 seconds or so. Shield Bash consumes a lot of Mana though.

4. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hit chance helps with it, you cast shield bash, and you have a short time to hit with it, it takes mana when casting and lasts based on parry & weapon skill.
    proccing on a weapon hit OR a successful parry hit chance would be more beneficial imo than relying on a parry chance.

I'm not sure about wrestling counting as a weapon skill for this, but you'd beable to tell if the duration is too short it's 5 seconds with 120 swords/parry, if it's less than 5 seconds with wrestling you'll have your answer.