1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Parrying + Bushido

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Nfurtado, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Nfurtado

Nfurtado Guest

Hello everyone! I've just started to play UO and i'd like to make a character with this build (paladin tank pvm)

110 sword
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy
    100 healing
    110 parring
    110 bushido
    70 chivalry

90 str, 90 dex, 45 int

I have doubts with the stats and healing skill. I don't know if i have to put more dex instead of int. My second doubt is that i dunno if it would be better healing or focus (for mana recovery) so i can't start to train my character's skills because i don't have the build complete yet. Thank you for reading!
  2. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

First of all your gonna need at last 115 weapon skill or u will miss too much. My recomendation also would be to lower healing, and either tactics or anatomy to 90 so u can 120 bush, parry, and swords. if u can't afford, go with 115 in all those skills. You want dex at 125(140 with items for 4 second heals), str at 90, and the rest into int. Your gonna want a suit set to all 70 resists or close as u can get. If ur worried about mana get mana regen armor(that is leather or mage armor)go human( 20 focus and 20 med equals 3 mana regen i do believe), and cap your LMC. Next is to get a weapon with mana and stamina leech if possible. Other than those basic tips, there are way too many forums beore this that focus on your same question. Please read what was wrote before u post A subject. Last but not least if ur goin to be pvm ( not pvp at all im guessing) u should start thinkin about a whammy or sampire template. Much more effecive at "Tanking"
  3. Pain_

Pain_ Guest

str 80 dex 110 int 35, use weapon hit mana leech (+life leech, stamina leech)
  4. Nfurtado

Nfurtado Guest

Ok, i have read the sampire post-it and have made this build

Swordsmanship 120
    Bushido 120
    Parrying 120
    Necromancy 80
    Tactics 100
    Anatomy 100
    Chivalry 60

STR 90
    DEX 125
    INT 10

But i have a little doubt, if i use necromancy spells i will get negative karma and that'll reduce chivalry spells effectiveness, or that i think, so what can i do with this?
  5. You don't cast any necro spells with a sampire other than vamp form if you happen to die. Managing karma is really pretty easy. You should look into getting a +25 stat scroll so you can boost your Str and Int up a bit more.
  6. Nfurtado

Nfurtado Guest

Ok, i don't have more doubts, so now i'm ready to make a sampire, thank you for your answers!!