1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Party Bars...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ransom_of_BiC, May 27, 2010.

1. I just found out this evening, that after being on a five year hiatus from UO, party bars are still bugged.

Trying to PvP on a crowded screen, with bars flying all over the place has proven to still be just as heinous as it always was. At any given time, I had bars sticking to my mouse, disappearing altogether, or all being renamed to one person in the party.

I hate it.

2. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Jul 8, 2006
    I too hate when the bars fly all over. Rename themselves. It confuses and infuriates me.
    Then this nice gal named Lola took me home.........
  3. In Flames

In Flames Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008

They're broken just like so much else.
    The dev team is working hard lately. I just wish there was more working smart involved.

The party system needs a revamp

Invis/Confuse pots are broken

Factions suck

The UI, while I like the style, is years behind on any sort of updates in functionality (talking strictly 2d here)

I mean, they ARE fixing bugs lately, but still, nobody has TOUCHED the UI of this game to improve it? I don't mean adding in a crappy hotbar either. I mean allowing us to customize the top bar like UOA kinda sorta allows us to do...

Anywho, before I get to far OT... yea... the game has a lot of catching up to do.
  4. As I mentioned on the Chessy boards, I was hoping against hope that there was some sort of 'trick' one could use to fix them. Whether it was to alphabetize them, or place them in a certain area on one's screen, or something along those lines.

Sadly, I guess not.