1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

password change and logging in

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by the 4th man, Aug 20, 2014.

1. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have been with UO almost 12 years and have never experienced such chaos. 2 days ago I went to https://accounts.eamythic.com/ to change passwords....what a mistake. The next day I could not log in, so I thought maybe that psychotic linking thing had something to do with this problem, and changed them back....I logged in, for only the day, as of last night, no luck logging in. I contacted EA, a futile effort as I was told they don't handle this and it was an online support matter (thanks guys)

I just wrote to Broadsword, and dumped it on them......the part that chaps me backside is, I only have today off....72 hours to wait does me no good....I also have a boat to refresh.......this linking and master account must have come from two guys getting stoned......

2. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

I tried to change my Master password and got an error message too...........(bangs head off desk top)

3. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

I fixed the problem, pretty screwed up system these yahoo's have.......

4. Pooker53

Pooker53 Adventurer

How did you do that? Mine is fubar 2!