1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

password retrieval

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Delbrie, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

How do i get my password to a game account if i forgot it?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Call them, I'm afraid. Be sure to emphasise that it's your GAME password, not your EA password and not your Mythic master password.
    From here: I've logged into the Account Management Page, now what do I do? | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Please let us know your method of contact and how your CS experience went. thanks in advance.

5. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So far it has not been fun. After calling them and verifying my account with about ten different questions I received an email syaing they sent the password to my email account. I checked and it was not there. I contacted them again and they said they re-emailed it to me. Again it was not there. I contacted them again and they said they had some wrong info for my account and to call them back. I am still working on this. Thjey did send me a 15% off promo code for the ea store. I used it and what a pain in the rear it was to get the item. They have way too many websites that you have to log into that seem to be trying to do the same thing. I will update tomorrow when I call them back. I just dont understand why they cant have a link either at the game login screen or account management for "forgot your login credentials, click here".

6. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did you look in your spam folder? There have been times some e mails do go stray and end up in there.

Verify the e mil addy they are sending the password to.... it might be to an old e mail you no longer use or use very little.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!