1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Password verify is sick.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mark Trail, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Starting about 60-90 minutes before this post, the PW verifing server has been giving occasional failures. Entering the same correct PW sometimes gives a failure-to-verify message, is always very slow, and once gave a "failure to connect." But anyway it works eventually if you want to wait.
  2. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Experiencing the same thing. A lot of hanging just to get the login screen to come up, too.
  3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

"Problem communicating with Origin" on about half my attempts.
  4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    Yes, it's slow and it's confused. I've also gotten messages on two different accounts that they were suspended and then tried again and was able to log on to both of them. Had no reason to expect a suspension message and also checked my e-mail addresses for the accounts and had no messages confirming a suspension.
  5. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 11, 2003
    There are days when I get this message and just decide to go watch TV. That particular message happens faaar too often and is really starting to wear on my last UO nerve. Someone needs to damn well fix something because it's not on my end.
  6. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
  7. ki-rin

ki-rin Guest

yep same here .. the login is slooow right now
  8. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Haven't had this problem before...but this morning is crazy!!!
    Just hangs after entering password.
    End process
    Restart UO
    Works fine!
    Go figure
  9. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 22, 2004
    Latency with the login servers (login.owo.com) appears to be normal (100ms).