1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

passwords for secret places

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Bokkieize, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Bokkieize

Bokkieize Guest

I would love to get the password for the pirate cave please can anyone help ?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

The pirate cave under Buc's Den? If we're thinking of the same one, there's no password for that.

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you are talking about the pirates cave that has the ship in it from an old event, the password would have to be one from another shard, as origin wasn't a shard at that time. if the cave even exists on origin that is.

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure if this is the area you're talking about ... but if you go northeast behind the building shown on the map where the double rock daily spawn is ...

[​IMG]

Follow the ridge there, to the coordinates 38 degrees 13' South by 95 degrees 45' East, you'll drop into the tunnels under Buc's Den. You want to be a bit careful, monsters from T-Maps sometimes spawn under the chests in the tunnels. You can mark and recall back in. When wandering around, once in a while you'll step on teleporters that pop you back out on the surface.

[​IMG]

5. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

At one time, I knew the password for that location on Baja, but can't for the life of me now remember what it is.