1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Past treasures library donation section broken

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NASA, May 27, 2010.

1. NASA

NASA Guest

Here is another bug for you people. It seems the past treasures donation section is broken, doesn't pop up a menu anymore. Here is an idea, maybe publishes should be posted on Origin shards for more than one day before making them available on all the shards.
  2. miss uo

miss uo Guest

I have been donating all morning without any issues. Its been over 6 months since I last donated, and all of my points carried over just fine.
  3. NASA

NASA Guest

Well on Legends there is no donation gump poping up today:(
  4. Supreem

Supreem Founder, Citadel Studios
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Sep 2, 2008
  5. Are you sure you're standing close enough to the NPC? If you're not, a gump won't show.
  6. NASA

NASA Guest

yea i'm right next to him. checked tc and it works there just not on Legends, don't know about other shards.
  7. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    Dumb question, Nasa, but are you sure that the character you're using has done the quest to donate at the library? You don't need to do a quest to donate at the museum or the zoo; however, you do need to complete a quest to do library donations.
  8. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    I play on Legends and am not having this problem.
  9. NASA

NASA Guest

So yesterday someone posted that you don't get the gump if you have treasure maps in your backpack. I tried this on TC and sure enough if you remove the maps from backpack the gump pos up, however if you have maps in backpack NO gump. Real nice QA dept.:(
  10. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Dec 14, 2006

Did you do the quest with the character you're attempting to do turn ins with?
  11. htapro

htapro Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 16, 2006
    I can confirm this bug as well. If i have a map in my backpack, or within a container in my backpack, the donation gump will not open. If i drop the map to the floor, the donation gump opens fine.

Regarding the other inquiries on here, the character I'm using regularily donates to the library, as such, has taken the quest. The character I'm using is on Great Lakes.

The workaround seems to be putting maps into a bag, droping them on the floor, open the donation gump, pick up the bag, and donate the bag. Thats the only way I've found to get around it.

Edit: Using the enhanced client
  12. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

The same issue occurs if you have poison potions in your pack with the thief NPC.

Also would be nice to donate potion kegs to him, as well as different levels of poison other than just lesser and deadly.
  13. NASA

NASA Guest

Another workaround I have found is to just put the bag w/maps on your cursor, hold it while using last object on vendor, gump will come up, drop bag back in backpack, use donation gump as normal.

14. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Ok I donated axes and spellbooks which worked fine. But after reading this post further, I tried to donate tmaps and the gump does not come up with maps in your backback.

There is definitely an issue with tmap donation specifically.