1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

patch broke my Brittan runes includeing...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Alvinho, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

the patch broke all my brittan runes, i thought it may have been people standing tehre so i remarked them moved a few tiles and the new ones are still a no go..

what do i need to do so my brittan runes work?

2. Is the city under attack? I have found in the past my runes would be blocked till the attack was over.

3. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

not taht i can tell, and if it was it woudl redirect us to jhelom.

My Felucca runes work but teh trammel ones dont

4. There has been times during the attacks that I have not been redirected to the safe city long before this last patch, but instead my runes were blocked.

5. I have had the same problem

I recall only to be told something is blocking, but I am standing next to the tile where my rune is marked, and nothing or no one is there.

Glitch in the matrix.

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

NONE of my Britain runes have worked since the invasions started, regardless of whether the town was occupied at the time, or not....

7. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

There are several cities that cannot be accessed by runes since the invasion scenario started, Britian and Moonglow are a couple of examples. Once the current plot line is concluded our runes should work again like normal. At least one would hope....

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

It's too bad the invasions are here for a long time.. blah

9. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah everywhere else if its under attack sends ya to Jhelom
    Britain just is blocked, period.

10. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mine are blocked too at the moment, but that's been happening off-and-on for Brit throughout the invasion even when Brit hasn't been attacked all day.

11. Thashinel

Thashinel Guest

I would agree...sometimes blocked, sometimes not.

I have to wonder if an invasion is started and then stopped, by sigils being returned, if this stops the invasion but does not re-set the code for tiles to be recalled into.

Just my .02$

12. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I believe it's caused by the invasion as other people have said.

From my own observation, after an invasion has been defeated, it takes a while before the runes to the towns work again. Brit and Moonglow takes a bit longer. Runes for bank roofs is even more iffy. I can mark runes on the ground and they work fine, but runes to the roofs takes longer to work.

Have stopped recalling to Brit and Moonglow coz it's too unpredictable. Should be back to normal after the invasion event is ended.

13. MR_CLEAN

MR_CLEAN Guest

I'd rather the bloody thing be blocked than to send me to Jhelom.

I F'ing HATE Jhelom...it's like being sent to Cleveland.