1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Patch Issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by katherinepgoh, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Since the patch today, All of my characters who have spell icons pulled out are either losing the icons when they log in, having most of them gone, the graphics screen is displaced, or it comes on in undersized windowed mode. Is this widespread?

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I thought they fixxed that with the second patch?

3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

4. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

It seems they made it worse...now people that weren't crashing with the radar map are now crashing...very intresting to watch while in the abyss and someone crashs you hear OoooOOOooOOo

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Have to make sure when you log you close the radar map down. The Icon loss sucks but bad memories of having the macroes wiped also comes to mind. Didn't feel like testing more so just stayed on one guy and will wait for the fix of the fix.

6. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't noticed since I only use the Enhanced Client. :D
    But then again, I crash in all kinds of situations and get lagged out by particle effects.

Still a Client Catch-22.