I downloaded the beta client on the 18th. It wouldn't run on my PC. Can't say I was surprised at that, though KR would at least let me move around my home. So I bite the bullet and go buy a new laptop. The specs all exceed Chrissay's recommended ones. I install the small beta client file and begin the patching process. Then I think, damn! another 3-4 hour patch process. So, I have a brainstorm and copy the files not yet downloaded while its still pulling in that huge animation2.uop file. I think AHA! I've gotten ahead of it and when it finishes that 470+mb monster it will see the rest there and only patch any that have changed. WRONG! Its totally disregarding them and downloading them all again. It just plain sucks that you have to go through the entire patch download in cases like this. So my suggestion is "make the patcher smarter!"