1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Patching Issues?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cyanide_Mage, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

So I wake up curious to see the chaos that is going on and UO keeps trying to download a patch and then every time fails. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm unable to log in because my game isn't updated and I can't update it cause the patch doesn't work lol.

2. FingersMcSteal

FingersMcSteal Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Same... broke !!!:thumbdown:

3. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

Guess i'm not the only one. So the people who patched last night got it when it worked and now anyone who tried to open uo and patch after like 9am are dealing with a broken patch system? I get to 482kb and then it always breaks. I've even gone to the patch folder, deleted the patches and tried to do it again with same results. Any devs reading this? Anyone else having this issue? This is a joke.

4. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

i patched this morning around 11am so i dont think thats the issue you are having. my patch worked all fine and well. Good luck.

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have you tried the "run as administrator" option?

6. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

Yes. I've done that, deleted the broken patches and tried again. I have never had an issue with patching to the game until now. I'm guessing its the patcher or the patch itself :(

7. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Are you able to see your seventh character slot?

8. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

yes on all my accounts i can see my 6th and 7th characters.......do u use game time codes? i do not and i think many are having other issues with accounts that use codes dont know if tht has something to do with it or not