1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Patchurday for Bitter Black (Version 3.0 now on UOSkins)...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dermott of LS, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

With some help from Ash/SonomaKid, I present Bitter Black 3.0.

Bitter Black 3.0 has the following additions to the Bitter Black 2.5a revision:

1. Addition of Sonoma UI mods into Bitter Black courtesy of Ash/SonomaKid which include:

- Able to right click to close object handles that do not have a context menu
    - Displays Tithing pts on status bar, pushes buffs down to fit in.
    - Displays coordinates under radar and on world map in format of sextant. Note the conversion formula is not 100% so depending on the rounding may be 01' off, but for more part seems to work, can enter waypoints using sextant coordinates but there is a bug entering waypoints between 150N and 0S

2. A size issue with mobile health bars that makes them too big and allows an invisible section to overlap other UI objects and block them.

It can be downloaded via UOSkins at the following link Bitter Black 3.0

Enjoy!

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh sure wait til after I get it set up!! :lick:

Seriously though, thanks for that, I think I'm getting the hang of KR.

Ori

3. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Heheh no problem :)

Actually I added the changes in a bit earlier tonight and spent some time tweaking and testing to make sure they worked before uploading. I really need to see if I can get the admin of UOskins to delete my earlier versions of BB (but retain B-LAU's basic version) so I don't "spam" the skin listings as I try to keep BB updated.

4. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

I love the changes you folks have made. But I still find it funny that no-one has corrected the 6th circle icon.
    It still show polymorph picture not the 6th circle picture.

5. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Here I am trying to work up Healing and you find me another thing to work on!

*Shakes fist at Kurgan*

6. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Easy way to work healing.
    Get yourself an Iron Maiden.
    Walk in a few times, heal, rinse repeat..

Now get on that 6th circle thingy.. :lol:

7. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ohh thanks for the tip on healing Kurgan!!

BTW I've spent the evening playing with most of the skins for KR. Now I'm stuck!! I like them all but for different reasons :confused: lol. Oh well more playing will tell.

Ori

8. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

I simply use the cliff by the Northern Bridge just outside Blackthorn's Castle in Britain, just needed to get to the next Healing training point which was curing lesser poison potions.

9. this is only for KR then?

10. Ash

Ash Guest

I am in same boat about liking different skins for different reasons, so I just started making my own changes.

Glad to see them being incorporated into Bitter Black, now I have to find a new challenge..

On the off topic, since I am lazy and don't care about low karma (after all it is easy enough to raise back up) I just trained up healing by putting on a cloak of corruption and let it zap my health, also worked great for training focus and Med on a new char. Just remember to get karma back before going near wisps, I forgot and went to do summon fey quest that involved going near pixies and they didn't like my nefarious title.

11. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Yes, this is only for KR.

Ash's additions are sweet, the sextant coords under the minimap work great! It gives a much needed UOAM function to KR without the need for a separate window to be overlayed onto the game.

Thanks Ash!

12. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks Ash/SonomaKid for the new additions and Dermott to put it all back together in one lovely skin! :)