1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pathetic fashion victim...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Evilminion, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Does anyone have two "charges" of the beautiful deep red Tokuno dye they would be willing to sell me? I would love to dye my ninja's kryss and shield to better complement her lovely new suit of scout armor.

(And yes, I know that's sad. :D The same sort of sad that had me hassling poor Blazehammer earlier today for bronze swampie barding to match my tamer's armor... :loser:)

By the way, folks, if anyone needs help fighting Melissa, please let me know. It's easier to get some of your less-buff characters to do enough damage for looting rights if you have a dedicated healer during the fight. A lot of folks helped me when I was trying to get a cloak for my low-level pally, and now I would like to return the favor.

2. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Its called 'Rum red.' If you see blackjack around yell and i'll let you use some charges.

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Thank ya, sir! I need to find you anyway, since you still haven't claimed your sack o' loot. :D

4. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Or call Me Wild Bill of MHC i got a few left laying around somewhere.

5. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Thanks, Ty!

I happened to run into Desolation yesterday while thrashing Melissa for the umpteenth time, and he was kind enough to let me splash some "rum red" on my kryss and shield. It looks so cool with the scout armor, I'm tempted to take screenshots and make a new avatar. :D

Thanks again to both of you!