1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pathfinding!!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Capt.E, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

So, I hate this feature. I dont want to sound like a barbarian or a raving lunatic, but seriously who uses this; and what is it for?? I have died more than my share of times due to it. yeah, yeah I'm a newb... Does anyone honestly think it is a good feature??? when do you use it??? I am just trying to gather some information, and yes I have turned it off on the option screen and also used follow cursor on UOA. Still I truly believe my UO life would be much better without this feature. Please give me some opinions here, because at this point I hate it, but if someone can convince me that it is useful in some way I could change my mind

2. Cynth

Cynth Guest

Err, why do you want anyone to "change your mind?" If you don't like it, don't use it. Keep it turned off just like I, and I suspect many others, have.

3. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Turn it off. For **** sake.

4. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

Ummmmm Errrrrrr hmmmmm Just turn it off? ? But then again......Ahhhh Just turn it off...