1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pawn Shop Grand Re-Opening

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

As many are aware the Pawn Shop recently changed hands and I am pleased to announce that the shop has reopened. We are mainly a PvP Supplies oriented business and pride ourselves in keeping the vendors stocked daily. Stop by, have a look and give us your thoughts. Thanks.

<center>[​IMG]</center>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Congratulations Zebediah! Owning and running the famous Pawn Shop is a thing to be proud of on Siege!

Kind regards

3. I nominate you the merchant of 2008.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well Ody if you have something on your mind then lets please hear it. Your first response to this thread seemed to be deleted as quick as you wrote it. If you have a valid reason to flame my thread and are somehow threatened by the opening of this shop then we need to talk. I will gladly make room for you to bring over a vendor and show you how to run a profitable vendor shop.

5. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I will gladly make room for you to bring over a vendor and show you how to run a profitable vendor shop.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..vendor drama...****y too...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Awesome.

7. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

8. Guest

Guest Guest

profitable i bet it is lmao. Is this one ok Sir Kelmo?