1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PAX and FLS totally rocked!!

Discussion in 'PoTBS General Discussion' started by Dor of Sonoma, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I am fairly used-up at the moment, having logged more than 2,000 miles on the road (driving) between Thursday morning and Monday night. It was sooooo worth it, though! *grins*

I was swept up into an exhilarating, exhausting whirlwind of activity and laughter - from the moment of my arrival in Seattle until the time came for fond farewells.

Too tired to write now, really - but I wanted to let you know that I have returned, armed with pictures, news and stories. After about eleventy-seven hours of restorative sleep (boy howdy, who knew what a luxury a simple bed affords, after 5 days of nowhere to stretch out? ;-), I will provide more details. ttfn!

2. Yucko

Yucko Guest

WoW that's freakin crazy! So exactly how many times did you doze off to sleep?

:link: Post the pics! :D