1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PaxLair Statehood Meeting 6/24/08

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Calla Lily, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

Date: 6/24/08

Time: 9pm EST

Who: All Statehood members, as well as anyone interested in becoming a member of the Statehood or allied guilds

Officiating: Lady Treasure Isle, Acting Governor
  2. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

Interesting! I searched for this post on this board last night starting at 8:30 Eastern time. Ran the calendar here...even checked the Paxlair page...

About 9:20 after making a few runs to Paxlair and PaxOku, I checked the Stratics board, which I am not frequenting at the moment. Until I get word that things are fixed, I'm not even going to bug the mods.

I'm not sure what happened to this post last night, but it was not there.

-Not btchng, just looking for info and not sure what happened with this last night. T'was certainly not your fault Calla Lily, I see that you posted it early that morning.
  3. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

Ohh, no wonder we had a small turnout :( Thanks for checking though!