1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PaxLair Weekly Meeting, Tuesday, March 25, 9pm. eastern.

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by imported_NANOC, Mar 24, 2008.

1. This weeks meeting is to be held at the Mistas Regsit Inn outside the city of Mistas.
    Take the Honesty moongate in Ilshenar and travel northeast, the Inn is off the main road to Mistas on the left.

2. Arynia

Arynia Guest

Ish?! Pfft.. How am I supposed to kill people there!!!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

By devising a devious, convoluted plan, constructed with cunning and forethought, along with the will and means to carry it out. [​IMG]

4. Arynia

Arynia Guest

Oh trust me, If I wanted to kill everyone, it doesn't have to be in Felucca [​IMG] Gareth or anyone can tell you I'm full of tricks! I just promised Winfield I wouldn't grief his meetings anymore!

5. And true to your word. You havent griefed any meetings. *bows* [​IMG]
    I'll let you know how we make out among the gazers, jukas, enslaved gargoyles
    golems, controllers etc.

6. Well we managed only one death this nite at the weekly PaxLair meet up.
    Sephiroth of the visiting BRPA guild from Baja thought he was meeting a few role playing orcs and wound up dieing to a gaggle of Gazers clompers.
    I guess orcs look different on Baja [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Those golden gazers weren't the welcoming committee? *Chuckles*

Once again, I would like to thank the people of Chesapeake for your warm hospitality and kindness. It was a spectacular night, one that all four of us enjoyed very much. *Smiles*

- Nicholas the Old (Sephiroth)
    Administrator of the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance

8. Arynia

Arynia Guest

For once... I didn't do it! (wait how many times have we heard that? [​IMG]) but seriously.... I didn't do it!