1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PAY

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, May 1, 2012.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

I WANT MY PAY !! AND I WANT IT DELIVERED TO PITMICK ISLAND. THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH. BALANDER WILL PAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. TINKERS ARISE FIGHT FOR THEIR DUE AGAINIST ROYALITY THEY ALL LIE. JOINS THE PROTESTERS.

GRUMPY

2. whiterabbit

Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

DIS BEEES IT I WILL BE JOINING PROTESTS AGINIST THE NOBLES. I WILL HELP BURN THESE NOBLES OUT. *TOSSES CONFLAG POTS*

3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Is that a picture of the new grand baby... errr... great grand baby? I haven't been paying much attention to things lately. *sigh*

4. whiterabbit

yes it is her name is danielle. are you ok?

5. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

She is beautiful. :)

Yah... I'm ok. RL has taken priority over the game for now, but I'm still checking in now and then. :)

6. whiterabbit

burning luna 1 day at a time